The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cheese + crackers = 2nds please

I currently found a recipe for homemade cheese crackers and wanted to try them since, 1) the recipe didn't call for an off the wall ingredient that I was going to have to buy this 1 time and never use again, 2) easy to make, and 3) I was in the mood for Cheeze Its!  As most of you know most of the recipes I find, make, and eventually post are from Pinterest!  So, here is another one of my Pinterest finds, Homemade Cheese Crackers.


In they go!
The recipe only called for flour, milk, cheese, salt, butter (I used unsalted butter since I was already adding salt), and crushed red pepper flakes.  


Out they come!  My house smelled like cheese!  I tried them on all my kids, husband, and my Mom.  Thumbs up from all of them!  I will definitely make them again.  Next time I will roll them out a little thinner so I get more crackers.  These were gone in a day!  

The 2 things I will probably do differently with them next time is to roll them out thinner and do half whole wheat flour and half regular flour.  Other than that, they were yummy!!

Oh, I almost forgot to leave you the recipe:  go to this yummy site and make them today!

1 comment: