The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 3, 2013

There is no 'I' in Team...

Well, I haven't posted anything in awhile, but this was definitely blog worthy!  First, I must warn you, there are a lot of pictures.  Second, they are mostly of Peter playing ball, and third, I can only take credit for the team picture.  The other pictures were taken by my Uncle Mike with his really great camera!  

So, after years of being on different little league teams, he finally landed a good team!  All the kids get a long, play well together, and have been making the parents really proud of all their hard work!  




Now, I have to tell you because I think it is funny.  Who is your worst critic?  You, right?  Well, that's what Peter was doing to his pictures and noticed that he looked a little constipated while he was pitching!  It is also from the mouth of a 10 year old! 








Here is Peter's #1 fan!  So happy to be outside! 


The weekend was filled with 5 games.  The boys had 2 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday!  They did awesome! They ended up getting 1st place in the mid season tournament!  So proud of the team and the coaches!!  

It was a long weekend in the sun, swatting away gnats, and not so healthy concession eating, but it paid off and the boys took home a nice medal!!  

1 comment:

  1. I live in the country. It offers a unique view on time management based on interviews with hundreds of people saw it.

    The reports captured the country's attention as newspapers, television newscasts and blogs repeated the claims from Florida to Canada and beyond. These two teams do have recent playoff history against each other, as Dexter Missouri Mobile Homes is one hot spot we've shown you before.
    However, the Needs Assessment calls for a 90% passing rate.

    We had a great time catching a ride on the back of
    another car in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete